Thursday, March 26, 2015

Strawberry Lollipop Holder made with CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge



Here are some Strawberries I cut with my Cricut Explore and the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge to make Lollipop Holders. 


I sponged around the edges of each berry and topper & used double sided tape to adhere the flap so they won't come undone when the lollipop is inside.


Once the lollipop was inside I just tightened the twine so the Strawberry closed around it. I tied a bow then slid the topper on.  The hole in the topper was smaller than the stick so I just made a few small cuts with my CTMH Micro-Tip Scissors so the paper wouldn't tear. 


For more information on Close To My Heart products visit my website at:


15% of online purchases made through my CTMH website in March will be donated to help Greta, a 5 year old with a rare form of cancer. Learn more at:


Check out the Cricut Explore & Bundles at Cricut.com
They also have the wireless adapter and other accessories available online.
Free shipping over $35 with code:  MARCHSHIP

No comments:

Post a Comment