Thursday, March 19, 2015

CTMH Artfully Sent Worlds Best Father


Here's another card I've been working on for Greta's Craft Fair.

I used the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge with some CTMH Timberline cardstock that I received as samples in my Consultant Kit last year.


I used CTMH Bamboo for the card base and CTMH Chocolate cardstock for the moustaches.


For more information on these products check out my Close To My Heart website at:

15% of the purchases made through my CTMH website in March will be donated to help Greta, a 5 year old girl with a rare form of cancer.


Learn more at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/544383795664870/



Check out the Cricut Explore & Bundles at Cricut.com
They also have the wireless adapter and other accessories available online.
Free shipping over $35 with code:  MARCHSHIP



No comments:

Post a Comment