Monday, March 2, 2015

Cricut Explore First Project


Here is the project that I did with the materials included with my Cricut Explore.  It was very quick - two pieces of cardstock and the silver Cricut pen.   I did this right after unpacking my Explore.  I think the pen had been sitting on an angle for a while. The ink started to fade away as it was writing.  I left it overnight standing cap down and it works great now and I'm storing it horizontally like usual. 


Here's a quick video I took with my phone as it was printing and cutting. I love how quiet this machine is compared to the Expression 2.

See all the Free Projects in Cricut Design Space

Check out the Cricut Explore & Bundles at Cricut.com
They also have the wireless adapter and other accessories available online.
Free shipping with code: FREESHIP35

No comments:

Post a Comment