Thursday, March 19, 2015

CTMH Camper Crazy with Timberline


I made this card with CTMH Camper Crazy Stamp Set & retired CTMH Timberline cardstock. 



I inked the edges of the cardstock with CTMH Desert Sand Ink and stamped the RV and the sentiment in CTMH Chocolate ink. The card base is CTMH Bamboo and I used CTMH Twilight (retired) under the wood-grain cardstock strip.  I embellished it with CTMH Durables Triangle Studs and some Twine that I had in my stash.


The card pattern is from CTMH Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 Pattern 23.


For more information on these products check out my website at:

15% of online purchases made through my CTMH website in March will be donated to help Greta, a 5 year old with a rare form of cancer. Learn more at:


Check out the Cricut Explore & Bundles at Cricut.com
They also have the wireless adapter and other accessories available online.
Free shipping over $35 with code:  MARCHSHIP

No comments:

Post a Comment