Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cricut Explore Artfully Sent Balloon Scene Card



Here is a quick card that I made with my new Cricut Explore and CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.   


The Cricut Explore scored and cut the outer card.  Then cut the clouds out the card liner which I then backed with white.



I fastened it with a piece of Flaxen Extra-Thick Twine which co-ordinates with the patterned cardstock.




Here's a really quick video I took with my phone to show how the score and cut feature works.

CTMH products used:

Chalk It Up paper pack
Glacier cardstock
White Daisy cardstock
Flaxen Extra-Thick Twine
Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge

Check out my Close To My Heart website for more information about these products.

Check out the Cricut Explore & Bundles at Cricut.com
They also have the wireless adapter and other accessories available online.
Free shipping with code: FREESHIP35


No comments:

Post a Comment