Monday, March 30, 2015

Last Two Days Of CTMH Seasonal Expressions I Catalogue

Certain items in the first CTMH Seasonal Expressions catalogue are retiring on March 31, 2015.

Last chance to place your order before they are gone for good!
 Don't miss out - order yours at http://nancyhelmer.ctmh before 11 pm MT tomorrow.

All orders placed through the Greta's Craft Fair link on my CTMH website will be eligible to win March Mystery Hostess Rewards and I am donating 15% of sales to help Greta a 5 year old with a rare form of Cancer.

 Retiring Items:

Heartstrings WOTG Cardmaking Kit - $27.50





Heartstrings Complements - $5.50

































Visit my Close To My Heart Website today to order these products before they are gone for good.















No comments:

Post a Comment