Sunday, March 8, 2015

Make It From Your Heart Vol 2. Scrapbook Layout

Here is a layout I made with CTMH Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 Layout Book - Pattern 2.

I had this patterned paper that I had bought from Stampin' Up a few years ago and never did anything with it since I only had 8-1/2x11 cardstock and really wanted to save it for 12x12 layouts.

After I got my Cricut Explore I re-cut the image of the cat in the dresser.  I was impressed with how much better the Explore cut it than my Expression 2 (see previous post to see comparison cuts)


I love how well the CTMH solid cardstock goes with the SU Domestic Goddess patterned cardstock.


 CTMH Products Used:

CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge - Tag on page 69 (#M444F7 Cricut Explore)

Other Products:

Stampin' Up Domestic Goddess cardstock
Stampin' Up Pool Party & Island Indigo cardstock



For more information on CTMH products visit my CTMH website

Check out the Cricut Explore & Bundles at Cricut.com
They also have the wireless adapter and other accessories available online.
Free shipping over $35 with code:  MARCHSHIP


No comments:

Post a Comment