Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cards for Greta's Craft Fair

Just a week and a half until Greta's Craft Fair, a fundraiser to help out a little girl with a rare form of Cancer.

I've been busy working on cards to sell at the craft fair - I will be donating 50% of my sales from all handmade items that day along with 15% of all catalogue or internet orders with Close To My Heart

These cards were made with CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge & CTMH Skylark cardstock (retired).   I used CTMH Desert Sand Ink to stamp the sentiment and sponged around the edges of the tag. 




The Dream Big Sentiment is from CTMH Your Own Kind of Wonderful Stamp Set


This card is the other side of the Skylark cardstock,  with a layer of CTMH Kraft cardstock behind the bird cut-out.


I resized the Scottie card in Cricut Design Space Ipad app - the one on the left is slightly smaller than an A2 card.  The one on the right is sized at 5x7.  I used CTMH Ruby cardstock, CTMH Red Enamel Hearts, CTMH White Daisy Cardstock and backed the dog and word bubble with scraps of black and yellow.


On these cards I used the Slice feature in Cricut Design Space to cut off the card front so I could add coloured cardstock behind the cutouts.  I resized it a little smaller than the original card front so it would have a border show around it also.  The card front and the Aliens are all from the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.  I used CTMH Chalk It Up Cardstock for the card front, CTMH Pear and Sunset Cardstock for the card bases and CTMH Silver Shimmer Trim (cut in half to 1/4 inch) along the top and bottom edges. 


For more information on Close To My Heart products visit my Website:

Support Greta - 15% of your online order will be donated to help her family.


Check out the Cricut Explore & Bundles at Cricut.com
They also have the wireless adapter and other accessories available online.
Free shipping over $35 with code:  MARCHSHIP

No comments:

Post a Comment