Friday, March 6, 2015

Cricut Explore Make It Now Happy Day Scrapbook Layout

Here is another Make It Now scrapbook page from Cricut Design Space.  I love how this page turned out - I am loving this software and machine!


Here is the Make It Now project page in Design Space.





And here is my finished page.  

The solid cardstock is all CTMH:
Pacifica, Sky (retired), Canary, Sorbet & White Daisy & Pear.

I sponged Sorbet ink on the edges of the Butterflies.

I used some yellow chalk on the sun and light blue chalk on the white clouds.

I used CTMH Silver Shimmer Trim under the clouds.

The patterned paper is:
Recollections Light Blue Distressed
Recollections Teal Butterflies
SU Domestic Goddess (retired)

The images are all Design Space Make It Now except for the pennants which come from CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

For more information on CTMH products visit my CTMH website

Check out the Cricut Explore & Bundles at Cricut.com
They also have the wireless adapter and other accessories available online.
Free shipping over $35 with code:  MARCHSHIP


No comments:

Post a Comment