Monday, July 6, 2015

SSC104 Treats of Friendship Coffee Stain Card

I just can't get enough of the CTMH Treats of Friendship Stamp Set.

I've had an idea "brewing" in the back of my mind for a while now and when I came across this challenge over at Sunday Stamps I knew it was the right design for my Coffee Stain Card.



I had already done up a bunch of the background papers last month using Rubbing Alcohol & CTMH Desert Sand Re-inkers.  It was really easy to do but a little messy but I managed to contain it by putting my cardstock in the bottom of one of my empty CTMH order boxes then do my stamping and paint brush splatters.



I used Kraft Cardstock as my base.  Then I inked the edges of my background piece with Desert Sand Ink.  I added a strip of Bronze Shimmer Trim with a piece of Glacier Extra-Thick Twine above it with a knot of Twine to the right. 

I stamped two of the coffee cup image and fussy cut the lid and label off of the White Daisy piece after colouring with ShinHan Clay & Mahogany Markers and glued it onto a piece of Jackson patterned paper.   The donut was stamped on Kraft cardstock and Blossom patterned paper.  I coloured the sprinkles and added glitter to the Blossom piece then attached it the Kraft donut.   The sentiment also comes from the Treats of Friendship Stamp Set and I stamped it in Black Ink onto a piece of Colonial White Cardstock that I had sponged with Desert Sand Ink around the edges. 


Close To My Heart Products Used:


CTMH Kraft Cardstock
CTMH Colonial White Cardstock
CTMH Blossom Patterned Paper (currently on backorder)

ShinHan Clay Marker




In Canada? You can purchase the products to make this item on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business or join as a Hobby Consultant 
and receive approx. $400 worth of product for just $109. 

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right hand column. 

Contact me for more information: nshelmer@icloud.com


No comments:

Post a Comment