Friday, July 10, 2015

Close To My Heart's Mission Statement Video - This Is What It's All About!


I joined Close To My Heart last year in April, right after buying my first Cricut machine.  I was researching cartridges for scrapbooking and I kept finding all these posts using CTMH Cricut cartridges.  I decided to purchase one and when I went on their website I found a promotion for a free cartridge with all new Consultant kits that month.

So I figured, sure, why not.  I had previously been a Stampin' Up demonstrator to get a discount on my personal purchases and had been a Watkins Consultant for about 16 years before that.  I was familiar with how direct sales worked and getting some new products in the Consultant kit was a nice bonus.

When the kit finally arrived I was blown away.  The products were better than what I was expecting.  I knew they would be top-quality, but it was the How-To books that were included that really impressed me.  And as I went through the Consultant manuals and training programs I knew that I had found a company who's values matched mine.

I'm happy to be able to say that I have completed more scrapbooking since I joined CTMH than probably any other previous year.   I am enjoying the artistic side of papercrafting and love being able to create something that my family can cherish for years to come.

I'm glad to have been able to share my story and CTMH Mission Statement with you.



For more information about Close To My Heart visit my website at:
http://nancyhelmer.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment