Saturday, July 11, 2015

CTMH Paper Bird Hostess Set with Blossom Paper Pack

Here's another card using the scraps from my CTMH Blossom WOTG Cardmaking Kit - That's 18 cards I've made now and I still have some scraps left.  I should be able to get a few more out of it.


My card design is from CTMH Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 - Pattern 20

I used the Butterfly and "so nice of you" stamps from the CTMH Paper Bird Hostess Stamp set from the Seasonal Expressions 2 catalogue.  This exclusive hostess stamp set is available for $5 this month only to all customers who place an order of $25 or more of My Acrylix stamps (or you can get the Stamp of the Month for FREE).

I stamped the Butterfly in CTMH Smoothie Exclusive Ink and popped it up with foam tape.

I used my CTMH Edge Distresser along the sides of the piece of Lagoon cardstock.  Close To My Hearts White Core cardstock is perfect for distressing or inking.

The floral background and striped piece are both leftover from the Blossom WOTG. I used my CTMH Corner Rounder to round out the two opposite corners of the floral piece.

The card front is Glacier cardstock with a layer of Kraft cardstock over that.   I stamped my sentiment on a scrap of Kraft cardstock and trimmed the ends.  I cut a very thin strip of foam tape and popped it up from the Lagoon piece.

I embellished the card with CTMH Coral Reef Sequins and CTMH Black Sparkle Flourish.


Close To My Heart Products Used:



CTMH Kraft Cardstock






In Canada? You can purchase the products to make this item on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business or join as a Hobby Consultant 
and receive approx. $400 worth of product for just $109. 

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right hand column. 

Contact me for more information: nshelmer@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment