Wednesday, July 8, 2015

CTMH Artbooking Soccer Team Layout

I love how easy it is to create layouts with the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  
You can choose from pre-made layouts or create your own with over 700 images to pick from including a font.   

For my son's first year of soccer I decided to use the pre-made Teamwork Layout from page 83 of the Artbooking handbook.


Using Cricut Design Space I was able to add the entire layout with just one click.  All the layout images are group together just like the image to the left in the handbook.  I just entered the suggested height of 11" and the whole layout was sized to fit on a 12x12 double page spread. 



I sponged the edges of my CTMH White Daisy & CTMH Crystal Blue cardstock 
with CTMH Pacifica pigment ink.  
Then I measured in 1/2" and marked it with post-it notes so my 11x11 overlay would be evenly spaced out.



Close up of the Pacifica Pigment Ink sponged area. 



I played around with the different pieces that were part of the ready-made layout and added in a Soccer title that is one of the extras in the Sports section of the Artbooking cartridge.  I chose to use mainly primary colours in this layout to go with the Leagues yellow & blue uniform colours.



Without doing too much cropping I was able to use the 3-1/2x5 photo on the pre-sized tag and cropped down a picture from one of his games that wasn't a great picture to begin with but I really wanted to include since we didn't take a lot of pictures at the games.



I popped up the photo mats and title pieces using CTMH foam tape for dimension.  It's hard to see in the pictures but it helps define it by having it up above the overlay pieces. 


CTMH Products Used:



CTMH Foam Tape


In Canada? You can purchase the products to make this item on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business or join as a Hobby Consultant 
and receive approx. $400 worth of product for just $109. 

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right hand column. 

Contact me for more information: nshelmer@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment