Saturday, July 4, 2015

July Card Class with Blossom Paper Pack and Treats of Friendship Stamp Set.

Here's another project for this months card class using the adorable Treats of Friendship stamp set with CTMH Blossom Paper Pack.



This paper pack is lovely and there are so many different colours in it that I had a hard time choosing which colour to use for my mat.  They all looked fabulous but I went with the Pear cardstock.  I coloured the Tea Cup with my ShinHan markers and blended two of the colours together to get a colour that was closer to the Sunset colour on the background flowers.  Then I added a bit of glitter and embellished the card with White Shimmer Trim.  I also did a bit of sponging on the Glacier card base and on the three outer edges of the floral piece. 


Close To My Heart products used:

Blossom Paper Pack (on backorder until July 10th)
Treats of Friendship Stamp Set


ShinHan Clay Marker
ShinHan Tender Pink Marker

Make It From Your Heart How-To Program


Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right hand column. 

In Canada? You can purchase the products to make this item on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business or join as a Hobby Consultant 
and receive approx. $400 worth of product for just $109.  

Contact me for more information: nshelmer@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment