Friday, June 30, 2017

Lakeside Layout with Creative Memories Adventure Collection Digital Kit

Another digital layout from 2010 using the Creative Memories Adventure Collection.

Instead of a camping layout, this time I used it to scrap pictures that my husband took when visiting family who had recently moved onto lakeside property.


I used My Memories Suite software to make the digital layout.  The tree background, title and mat pack are all from the Adventure Collection Digital Kit by Creative Memories.  

In order to show the layout side-by-side, I took a screenshot of the layout while in the software so it is a lower resolution here but I did save the high-resolution 12x12 jpegs to my computer so I can get professional prints made for my album.

The Artwork for these layouts is available for purchase in Canada on my Creative Memories website. You can also use the Advisor Locator to find a CM Advisor near you.

My Memories Suite V8 software is available to purchase on their website - use code STMMM3762 for $10 off software purchase or 10% off photo books and gifts.   You can download a free trial of the software if you'd like to try before you buy.   





No comments:

Post a Comment