Friday, June 30, 2017

Bash My Stash: Layout with CTMH Rustic Fundamentals

I've been so busy working on my son's baby album that I haven't posted any layouts for a while.

I'm taking a break from his book while I wait for more of the CM Woodland Whimsy paper to arrive with my next order, so I thought it would be the perfect time to go back to the album that I started earlier this year.

I joined the Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Facebook Group earlier this year and it has made me look at my supplies in a totally different way.  I was able to finish putting my 2001 layouts together in just a couple of months with the exception of journaling and titles. And I've cut way back on buying new stuff - I've been going to my stash and looking through old product first when putting layouts together.

I did buy a few 4x6 layout books from Scrapbook Generation. I kept pinning their layouts and when they had a sale on the e-books I decided to buy them. I'm glad I did, my layouts have come together so fast using the guides and I don't tend to crop my pictures after printing them so these books are perfect for me.




For this layout I wanted to keep it simple, our friends were building their 1st house and I wanted to showcase the pictures so I went with neutral cardstock on black pages.   I'm not exactly sure which sketch I used for this layout - I usually write down the supplies and sketch used but I've moved everything around while doing the baby album and couldn't find the list.

Supplies Used:


Looking for CTMH products? Check out my Consultant Pam Klassen's website in Canada or use the locator to find a consultant near you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment