Saturday, July 1, 2017

Road Trippin' Digital Layouts with CM Gallivant Collection

Here's another digital layout that I made using My Memories Suite digital scrapbook software and Creative Memories digital artwork.

I love using larger photos on my layouts when digital scrapbooking and it is so easy to use the digital paper as a background in the title and journaling boxes - just drag and drop and you can zoom in closer for more detail or adjust the opacity and make your journaling stand out.





All the background papers and embellishments are from the CM Gallivant Digital Kit.   

This is such a great kit for scrapping road trips - I love the embellishments and as I was putting in the junkyard photos I noticed the outline of a VW Bug so I just had to use the matching embellishment from the kit.  My husband is a car enthusiast so there are always pictures of old cars mixed in with our travel photos.  

The pages are really easy to put together using My Memories Suite software - I don't use templates when making pages like this. I just add a bunch of photo boxes and resize them until I have all the pictures the way I want them.  

The second layout on this page is a duplicate of one of the camping pages that I made last month.  
I had already saved a copy to print onto my computer but had left the original album saved in the software.  I just continued working in the same album and duplicated the older page and then replaced with the new photos and graphics.  Even though the format is the same they look completely different.  

The Artwork for these layouts is available for purchase in Canada on my Creative Memories website. You can also use the Advisor Locator to find a CM Advisor near you.

My Memories Suite V8 software is available to purchase on their website - use code STMMM3762 for $10 off software purchase or 10% off photo books and gifts.   You can download a free trial of the software if you'd like to try before you buy.    

No comments:

Post a Comment