Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Watercolour Background with CTMH Hello, Life

I finally got back into the craftroom yesterday, the first time since I fell and hurt my shoulder.  I managed to finish one of my Watercolour cards using the CTMH Hello, Life Cardmaking Stamp Set.





 Today is the last day to order these exclusive sets which were released for National Stamping Month.





There are three different sets, available to purchase in a bundle for $41.50 or separately for $16.50 each.



While each set was designed with a different papercrafter in mind,  they co-ordinate so you can mix and match images and all three sets have matching cuts from the new CTMH Artistry Cricut cartridge.


Close To My Heart Products Used:

CTMH Artistry Cricut cartridge

CTMH Hello, Life Cardmaking Stamp Set 

CTMH Watercolour Paints
CTMH Watercolour Paper
CTMH Paint Brush Set

CTMH Coral Shimmer Trim
CTMH Black Exclusive Ink
CTMH Ruby Cardstock





No comments:

Post a Comment