Wednesday, September 23, 2015

CTMH September Stamp of the Month with CTMH Watercolour Paints

Trying out my new CTMH Watercolour Paints with the September Stamp of the Month - Paper Garden.

I stamped the backgrounds with CTMH Whisper Ink then went over them with the Watercolours, blending and adding in different shades until I got the look I wanted. 




I also tried out a couple of backgrounds.  I wet the watercolour paper first then added my colours and let them bleed together, then went over them with a clean wet brush and blended the colours out to the edge.   It was a lot of fun,  I've never really used watercolours, so I was happy to just experiment and see how they worked.  




I haven't been able to get back to the craftroom to finish my cards due to a shoulder injury.  
I'll be adding sentiments from the Hello, Life stamp sets and some embellishments and will post my finished cards in a future blog post. 




The CTMH Stamp of the Month - Paper Garden is available until September 30, 2015
 for $21.25 or just $6 with your qualifying purchase of $50






Also available this month only, for National Stamping Month - Hello, Life
Available for $16.50 each or get the bundle for $41.50

Each set is designed for different types of papercrafting, and coordinate with each other for endless possibilities.  
They also co-ordinate with cuts on the new CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge.








In Canada? You can purchase these products on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business for just $149. 

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right hand column.

No comments:

Post a Comment