Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pocket Scrapbooking Fast Track Go-Kart Races with Canon Selphy

I spent some time last week printing off pictures from the beginning of this year with my Canon Selphy.  I like pocket scrapbooking because it is fast and easy.  I don't do the weekly Project Life spreads, I still tend to do my layouts based on themes and in somewhat of a chronological order.



I printed my pictures with the Canon Selphy using the Project Life App 
on my iPad to do the 3x4 journaling card. 


I used the CTMH Geometric Backgrounds Stamp Set (retired) to match the checkered flag on the Fast Track Karting logo.   I used my Cricut Explore to do a Print & Cut of the logo and added it to the foreground of the photo to break up the blank space.


I used a 3x4 CTMH Flip Flap to add in the results from all three go-cart races.  I used the PictFrame app for some of the 3x4 pictures and used the label feature so we would know which race the results were from (my family can be a little competitive).  
I like this app because you can save the pictures with a high-resolution for printing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment