Friday, August 7, 2015

Scrapbook Layout with CTMH Zoe & new CTMH Artistry Cartridge



I have been waiting for the new CTMH Artistry Cricut cartridge for so long - I had to put off my order when it was released to Consultants in mid-July because a merchant I shopped at had their systems compromised.  

But it's here and even better than I expected!   I also ordered the new Zoe Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go and the co-ordinating  Zoe Complements.  The Workshop on the Go includes the Zoe Assortment, new Coral Shimmer Trim and an exclusive full-size stamp set.   




For my layout I followed a pattern from a Zoe Workshop that 
was created by Consultant Tina Lovell. 

 I changed a few things to co-ordinate with the photos that I already had printed
 but for the most part have stuck pretty close to her original layout.



I used my Cricut to cut out the Pennants and I used the Slice feature and the Font from the new Artistry Cartridge to create my title.  
I sponged the Sorbet cardstock layer of the pennant with Sorbet Ink, then I backed the White Daisy layer with Glacier cardstock after doodling around the edge and added a few Bitty Sparkles for embellishment.


Here's another cut from the new Artistry cartridge, a cute little journaling tag.  I used the 
font from the Artistry cartridge and a Pilot Precise V5 pen in my Cricut Explore so I could make my journaling match the cuts from my title.



The Cricut Explore does an amazing job - each word is approximately 1/4 inch tall.  The font doesn't include all the punctuation but I didn't mind since I was doing a layout about my kids.




I used the CTMH Hopscotch Alphabet Stamp Set to stamp the bottom title in Black Exclusive Ink.  I love how well it goes with my Artistry cartridge font.  I will definitely be using these two together on future projects.




I also cut the top banner and the camera from the Artistry cartridge - I added some of the Complements stickers to the banner and a strip of the new Coral Shimmer Trim behind it.



The circle on the right came out of the Camera cut, I just added the little Complements sticker on top of it and popped it up with some Foam Tape.


Love this little Poloroid camera from the Artistry Cartridge!  I backed the Sorbet cardstock with White Daisy and added a Bitty Sparkle to the Heart cut. 


Close To My Heart Products used in this project:


 Stamp Set,  Patterned Cardstock, Complements, Assortment & Coral Shimmer Trim
White Daisy Cardstock & Glacier Cardstock







The new Zoe Products and the Artistry Cricut cartridge are available to order now.  

All other products from the Annual Inspirations and 
Holiday Expressions Idea Books will be available on September 1st.  

The online edition will be available to view starting September 1st on my CTMH website:

In Canada? You can purchase these products on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business for just $149. 

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right hand column. 

No comments:

Post a Comment