Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Handmade Journaling Cards with CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge

I was working on my pocket pages today and have a few pages of the kids playing in the Snow during Christmas Break.     

I used the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge to make the 3x4 pocket card then using the attach feature in Cricut Design Space,  I added the font from the Artistry Cartridge to cut the names out of the card.  I backed it with the same patterned paper that I used on the 4x6 card.  The Ambersand was stamped using the new CTMH Zoe WOTG stamp set.  I added a few Bitty Sparkles for embellishment.

I cut a 4x6 piece of patterned paper and rounded the edges with my CTMH Corner Rounder.  I used my Cricut Explore to write my journaling with a Pilot Precise V5 Blue Pen, then inked the edges of the White Daisy Cardstock.

I cut the Snow Day title from my new CTMH Artistry Cartridge in White Daisy and a blue cardstock from my stash.  I added a few small snowflakes for embellishment but they don't show up in the photo.



Close To My Heart products used:


CTMH Zoe Workshop on the Go Stamp Set

CTMH White Daisy Cardstock
CTMH Indian Corn Blue Cardstock

CTMH Corner Rounder
CTMH Bitty Sparkles



No comments:

Post a Comment