Thursday, August 27, 2015

Layout for National Dog Day with CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge

Yesterday was National Dog Day - I figured that was a good enough reason to spend some time in my craftroom playing with my new CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge.


I had a lot of fun putting this layout together and using the 
different dog cuts for embellishments and titles on my page.






I added a shadow layer to the Paw Print overlay by 
duplicating the original image then using hide contour in my Design Space App.

I added the September 2014 to the Paw Print Tag by 
using the Design Space Slice feature with the Artistry font.




I sponged the edges of all my cardstock with CTMH Desert Sand Exclusive Ink.  

 I added a piece of CTMH Red Shimmer Trim behind the heart cut out on both of my dog cuts.


                                   






I popped up this Heart Paw Print cut with some foam tape.





I used a Pilot Precise V5 Pen in my Cricut Explore to write 
on this tag using the Artistry font with the Writing Style option.

I cut out another Heart Paw Print in a smaller size and added it 
the tag which I also popped up with foam tape.


Close To My Heart Products used:


CTMH Kraft Cardstock
CTMH Saddle Cardstock
CTMH Cashmere Cardstock
CTMH Champagne Cardstock
CTMH Black Cardstock

CTMH Red Shimmer Trim
CTMH Desert Sand Exclusive Ink

CTMH Thin 3-D Foam Tape

CTMH Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 Layout Book (Pattern12)










No comments:

Post a Comment