Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Clean & Simple Birthday Card with CTMH Framed August Stamp of the Month

Here's a Birthday card I made today with the August Stamp of the Month - Framed & my new CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge.
The August Stamp of the Month is available until August 31st for $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50 or at the regular price of $19.75.





 I used CTMH Maximum Power (retired) tire track stamp to make the border strip with CTMH Juniper Exclusive Ink on Juniper Cardstock.   The Juniper Houndstooth patterned cardstock is from the Paper Fundamentals Whimsy Assortment (retiring at the end of this month).


Close To My Heart Products Used:






In Canada? You can purchase these products on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business for just $149. 

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right hand column. 


No comments:

Post a Comment