Tuesday, August 11, 2015

CTMH Zoe Workshop On The Go Scrapbooking Layout

Just can't get enough of this new Zoe Collection from Close To My Heart!

I bought the new CTMH Zoe Workshop On The Go Scrapbook Kit and have manage so far to create 3 double page layouts & and a card with it and I have enough cardstock left to do at least another layout or a bunch of cards.

What got my attention when this was first released was the variety of colours - you can use it for masculine layouts with the grey pattern cardstock or even for children's layouts with the bright colours in the other cardstock patterns.


For the most part I followed the guide that is included in the kit. 

Because I've been trying to stretch it out I did use a piece off of one of the Grey patterned cardstock for another layout.  I just substituted a strip of Slate Cardstock in its place.  
And I used a smaller piece of cardstock where the Sunshine Title is.


Such a great stamp set included in the Workshop On The Go Kit.  
And it goes with the new CTMH Artistry Cricut cartridge.   The cut sizes are included on the stamp set carrier sheet.   


I was able to quickly size, cut & stamp my pieces then add a few embellishments from the Zoe Assortment that was included in the kit.





Brand new colour of Shimmer Trim comes in the Kit, too - Coral.  




This paper collection is definitely a new favourite.  I will be using this a lot in my scrapbooks this year.


Close To My Heart products used in this Layout:




In Canada? You can purchase these products on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business for just $149. 

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right hand column. 





No comments:

Post a Comment