Sunday, July 23, 2017

Layout using CM Fur Buddies Collection and Project Recipe

With my order last month I purchased the Paw Print Border Maker Cartridge.  I had wanted this before I had even bought the Border Maker System and couldn't wait for it to arrive.  I have so many pet layouts to do and I know that this will probably be the cartridge that I use the most.  


Isn't it cute!  




It was so easy to make this border along the edge of the page.  



Here's a quick how-to video by Creative Memories showing how easy it is to create pretty borders for your scrapbook pages. 


I grabbed my CM Fur Buddies Paper Pack and chose a few papers to go along with the Cat patterned background following the Fur Buddies Project Recipe.   If you haven't tried a Project Recipe yet ask your CM Advisor for more information.  New Recipes are released with each new paper collection and feature cutting guides and instructions to help you quickly put your layouts together.  




Here's my finished layout - I followed the Project Recipe to create the page then decided to re-arrange my photos in a different pattern than in the recipe.  I matted them on solid yellow and gray cardstock and decided to put the White Patterned paper away and use it on another pet layout.  Since I've been bashing my stash this year I'm trying to use up as much of my old cardstock as I can before digging into my new stuff.   

I submitted this layout in the CM Canada Advisors FB Group for a challenge and I was so excited to learn that I had won!  CM is sending me the new Adventure Collection!   I have camping pictures printed and will be doing layouts as soon as it arrives!  

Supplies Used:
  • CM Original Border Maker System
  • CM Paw Prints Border Maker Cartridge
  • CM Fur Buddies Paper Pack (also available in digital)
  • CM Fur Buddies Stickers (also available in digital)
  • CTMH White Shimmer Trim 
  • CTMH Whisper Cardstock
  • Recollections Gray Cardstock
  • SU Crushed Curry Cardstock

You can order Creative Memories Products in Canada from my CM Website or use the Advisor locator to find an Advisor near you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment