Sunday, July 2, 2017

Layout using My Memories Suite Template with CM Fur Buddies

I love using sketches when I scrapbook but don't usually use the built-in templates in My Memories Suite software.  I only had 4 pictures to add to this layout so I decided to see what kind of templates were in the software.  I knew that I wanted to use a background paper this time instead of my usual white with the large pictures that go almost to the edge of the page. 

I found this template with 4 photos and was able to quickly add in my pictures, background, embellishments, and text.  It was so much faster to just drag and drop without having to resize all the photo boxes.  

I still love the freedom of creating my own designs from scratch but will definitely be using this feature again since I have so many layouts I need to do.    

I'll be adding some tutorials to the blog in the near future using My Memories Suite software.  Be sure to follow me on Google+ or follow my blog to receive updates if you would like to learn more. Links to follow me are in the right-hand column.  




Supplies Used:

  • CM Fur Buddies Digital Kit
  • My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbook Software

The Artwork for these layouts is available for purchase in Canada on my Creative Memories website. You can also use the Advisor Locator to find a CM Advisor near you.

My Memories Suite V8 software is available to purchase on their website - use code STMMM3762 for $10 off software purchase or 10% off photo books and gifts.   You can download a free trial of the software if you'd like to try before you buy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment