Thursday, May 12, 2016

Layout with CTMH Happy Times Paper Pack and Stamp Set

Have you seen the gorgeous new paper pack and matching stamp set that Close To My Heart has made available this month only for National Scrapbook Month?

It's called Happy Times and has beautiful papers with gold foil accents and pretty floral prints.

One of our talented Consultants created a special workshop just for this exclusive set of papers.  You can see all the layouts included in the workshop here


This is the photo from the original workshop, I made a few changes using supplies that I had on hand.   
I followed the cutting guide and instructions but changed it just a little by heat embossing the sentiments from the matching stamp set instead of using the gold foil Picture My Life cards.

I love Shimmer Trim -  I decided to cut it half lengthwise and use thinner strips on the pieces of White Daisy that have the heat embossed sentiments.   



I used Gold Bling Gems for the centre of the flowers, I love the extra bit of sparkle in them. 




Close To My Heart Products used in this layout:

CTMH Happy Times Paper Pack  (free with a $70 purchase)
(only available May 2016)






In Canada? You can purchase CTMH products on my website:

Or start your own CTMH business for just $95. 

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right-hand column.

No comments:

Post a Comment