Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Happy Times Card for May Gathering

One of the card projects I'm putting together for a Gathering next week, using the Happy Times paper pack and stamp set available this month only for National Scrapbook Month. 



Card pattern is from CTMH Wishes How-to Book, Page 40.   I used CTMH Pomegranate Exclusive Ink on the flowers,  full colour on the outer flower and I used the second generation technique to get the lighter flower in the background.  I just stamped it on a scrap piece of paper to get off most of the ink then stamped onto my cardstock leaving a very soft, pretty colour for my card.  I stamped the White Daisy cardstock with a small flower and stem using Canary and Fern Inks, then used second generation stamping for a couple of leaves on the background piece.  I also used Fern Ink to stamp the fussy cut leaves for my larger flower.  I stamped the sentiment and then lightly sponged the edge of the cardstock with Pomegranate Ink.   I cut two small pieces of ribbon and knotted them before attaching to the corner of the White Daisy cardstock.  


Close To My Heart Products Used:






In Canada? You can purchase CTMH products on my website:

Or start your own CTMH business for just $95. 

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right-hand column.

No comments:

Post a Comment