Thursday, May 5, 2016

CTMH Seasonal Expressions 2 2016 Catalogue Now Available!

It's here! The new Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions 2 Catalogue for 2016 is now available!







It's full of great new products! I love the new paper packs, and the Calypso Workshops Your Way Kit is one of my all-time favourite CTMH products!  





I absolutely love the Flamingo cardstock and washi and there is a fun stamp set and matching thin cut dies, too!  






And for those of you who love Disney as much as I do, you will be excited to learn that we have a new Workshops Your Way Kit called Magical and fun theme park stamp sets, too. 











These are great kits for hostessing a CTMH Gathering:  
Simply select a date for your Gathering & you and 5 friends purchase this kit to assemble at your Gathering.  A fun night out with friends and you also earn FREE product with 

 Contact me for more information & available dates.  
Online Gathering option also available.


Visit my CTMH website today to see all the new products in the Seasonal Expressions 2!







No comments:

Post a Comment