Friday, May 15, 2015

Layout with CTMH Snowhaven Paper Pack

I'm working on my album from 2003 - feels good to be getting it done.  I put the bulk of my pictures in pocket protectors and then am doing the rest as traditional layouts.   




I love the How-To Books by CTMH - I used a pattern from Magic for this layout with 
CTMH Snowhaven patterned papers and co-ordinating solid cardstock.




My Cricut Explore came with a free 6 month subscription to their image library. 

 I used Teresa Collin's December 25th Cartridge for the Title & Snowflake Flourish.  
I embellished the snowflake with CTMH Bitty Sparkles.   




I used CTMH Stitch Guide and then hand stitched around the Whisper cardstock.  

I used CTMH Cranberry and Slate Inks and sponged around the edges of the Cranberry and Slate Cardstock.  

I triple layered the Yuletide Season title with 
Cranberry, White Daisy and Snowhaven Black patterned cardstock.   

I used CTMH White Shimmer trim to add some sparkle to both pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment