Monday, May 25, 2015

CTMH Taste Of Summer Card Workshop

Close To My Heart brought out these fun, fruity patterns of paper and a co-ordinating stamp set to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month.





The colours are so vibrant and fun - and I am loving the CTMH White Shimmer Trim that came out in the SE1 catalogue. I've been using it on everything.  



Love the use of the Rock and Roll technique on the stamped Orange images.


This Workshop file is available with purchase of the 
CTMH Taste of Summer Paper Pack & Stamp Set - available only in May 2015.  

Order yours today or contact your CTMH Consultant for more details.

CTMH Products Used:

Inks:

Cardstock:

Tools & Embellishments:

Stamps:

Workshop Details are listed on my Workshop & Gathering Page.


 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right hand column. 

In Canada? You can purchase the products to make this item on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business or join as a Hobby Consultant 
and receive approx. $400 worth of product for just $109.  

Contact me for more information: nshelmer@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment