Wednesday, April 1, 2015

CTMH Seasonal Expressions 2 Catalogue Now Available!

It's here! The new Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions 2 Catalogue is now available!

 


It's full of great new products! I love the new paper packs, and the Blossom Workshop on the Go Card Kit is one of my favourites!  


Love the colours and what a fun stamp set!  This kit includes enough supplies to make 15 cards (5 cards in 3 different designs) along with a full sized stamp set.  

This is a great kit for hostessing a CTMH Gathering:  
Simply select a date for your Gathering & you and 5 friends purchase this kit to assemble at your Gathering.  A fun night out with friends and you also earn FREE product with 

 Contact me for more information & available dates.  
Online Gathering option also available.


Visit my CTMH website today to see all the new products in the Seasonal Expressions 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment