Friday, April 17, 2015

CTMH Paper Bird Hostess Rewards Stamp Set

Here's a card I made using the new CTMH Paper Bird Hostess Rewards Stamp Set.

I was inspired by a card made by Margi Gilbertson. I loved the colour combo that she used with this stamp set so I had to do one myself.  I changed it a bit, using the CTMH Glacier patterned cardstock from the Whimsy Fundamentals paper pack. I tied a little knot in the Glacier twine instead of a bow.

I would have loved to have done similar to hers but both of my hands are sore right now so I had to be happy with just a little bit of stamping and no bow tying.


I used my CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut the circle, scallop circle and branch.



This stamp set is available as Hostess Rewards when your CTMH Gathering reaches $150 or more.  If you are in Canada and would like to be Hostess contact me at nshelmer@icloud.com for more information.   Online Gathering option is available via my CTMH website



No comments:

Post a Comment