Sunday, December 28, 2014

Mojo Monday 377

I was finishing up some layouts from CTMH Brushed Workshop on the Go this weekend and was wondering what to do with all the leftover cardstock.



I came across the Mojo Monday blog and liked the sketch for this week so I thought I would give it a shot and use up some of that Brushed cardstock and I was also looking for something that would go with the December Stamp of the Month - Cutie Pie.



Love how this turned out - although the picture makes the Canary cardstock look quite harsh. It is actually a softer pretty shade of yellow.  I need to remember to take my camera out to my craftroom so I'm not always using my cell phone for pictures.

I used my Cricut with the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the circle at 2"  & scalloped circle at 2.5".  I coloured the cupcake with chalks, added some glitter and added a ribbon under the scalloped circle to finish it off.



CTMH products used:

Brushed Paper Packet  (x7190b) $10.95
Cutie Pie - December Stamp of the Month (s1412)  $19.75 or just $5.00 with your $50 purchase during December 2014
Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (z2105) $6.50
CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Collection (z1686) $109.00

From my stash:
Glitter, Chalks & Ribbon

For more information about these products visit my CTMH website at:
http://nancyhelmer.ctmh.com


No comments:

Post a Comment