Thursday, January 1, 2015

CTMH Better With A Friend Hostess Set!

 In January you get Bonus Hostess Rewards with Close To My Heart!

Every Gathering over $350 gets an additional $30 worth of Hostess Rewards - that's $90 in Free product with that $350 Gathering.  Have a Cricut?  Now's a great time to check out CTMH Exclusive Cricut Collections and earn those extra rewards.

Here's a fun Stamp Set that is available only to CTMH Hostesses - it's called Better with a Friend and it's only $10 with Hostess Rewards.

I had lots of fun playing around with this set this afternoon.  I've had these Cuttlebug Animal Print embossing folders for quite a while but never got around to using them before now.  When I saw this stamp set in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book I knew it would go perfectly with those folders.  I just did some very simple cards, embossed but not a lot of embellishments & I got to dig through my scraps and use up some very bright colours of cardstock that I've had sitting in my craftroom for quite a while.



This first card is all CTMH products except for some of the colouring on the stamped image.  
I used CTMH Bamboo, Black & Ruby cardstock. CTMH Black & Desert Sand Ink and finished it off with a couple of CTMH Gold Bling Gems that I had leftover from my Pathfinding WOTG.


These bright coloured cards are done with cardstock and markers that I already owned before I joined CTMH.  The large rhinestones I found at a Dollar Store and the animal print Washi tape I found yesterday at Wal-Mart.  Of course since I'd already had these stamped before that I just had to buy it - couldn't resist. 




Contact me for more information on Hostessing a CTMH Gathering. 



No comments:

Post a Comment