Thursday, December 18, 2014

Last Craft Fair of 2014

I did my last craft fair for 2014 last weekend at the Murrayville Hall, just down the street from my house.  I had some handmade items available for sale this time. The first fair that I did there was in November and my tendinitis had flared up so I wasn't able to make much beforehand.

Love the ideas I see on Pinterest.  I was able to make up some bottle toppers and gift card holders to sell along with some cards that I had made before the craft fair I attended at the end of November.


Bottle toppers:

CTMH products used:

Champagne, New England Ivy and Ruby Cardstock &
Patterned paper from Yuletide Carol Paper Pack  X7187B  $10.95

Desert Sand (z2118) & Ruby  (z2170) Exclusive Ink $6.50

Stamps Sets:
Be Jolly (Hostess Set) B1455
Merriest Christmas B1468  $10.95
Yuletide Carol WOTG Stamp Set  g1084

Quatrefoil Embossing Folder z1926  $9.75

Poinsettia cut with CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge Collection  z1790  $109.00




Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder - really cute. One of my favourites, the lid pulls up and a gift card sticks to the inner card.

CTMH products used:
October Stamp of the Month - Home for the Holidays s1410
Kraft Cardstock z1375 $10.50
Snowhaven WOTG Stamp Set (clear embossed snowflakes) g1085

Glacier (z2641) & Cranberry (z2116) Exclusive Ink





My table at the Murrayville Christmas Craft Fair.



Visit my website at http://nancyhelmer.ctmh.com for more information on these products.

Sign up for my newsletter - link is to the right!
You can also follow me on Facebook 

Don't miss out on CTMH Deal of the Decade - with an order of $50 from either the Seasonal Expressions or Annual Inspirations Idea Book you qualify to order an unlimited number of C or D sized stamp set from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book for just $10 each.  That is a savings of between $5.25 - $9.75 per stamp set.  And many of our stamp sets are compatible with CTMH Cricut cartridges.  Offer available until December 31, 2014,


No comments:

Post a Comment