Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Memories Freebies - December 1 - 7, 2014

My Memories Freebies


My Memories is another scrapbooking software that I have been using for years.  I'm an affiliate with them - check the link in the right column to go to their website and you can save $10 on the purchase of the software when you enter the code  STMMM3762

Here are a couple of freebies from them available this week only:


Click here to get Autumn Dance Cluster freebie


Click here to get Merry Merry freebie


Here are a couple of pages that I have just uploaded to Studio J for printing.  I made these in My Memories and exported them as jpgs to my desktop.

















Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the software.   There is also a trial version available on the website if you want to try before you buy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment