Sunday, November 30, 2014

CTMH December 2014 Highlights



Close To My Heart December Highlights

1.  Cyber Monday Sale - 20% off all CTMH exclusive Cricut Collections, Monday December 1, 2014 only.


2. NEW!  Seasonal Expressions Idea Book -  only available from December 1 - March 31, 2015.  View it on my CTMH website or contact me for a copy.

3. Deal of the Decade!   With your qualifying purchase of $50 from both the Annual Inspirations & Seasonal Expressions Idea books you can order UNLIMITED C or D size stamp sets from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book for only $10 each.  Order also qualifies for $5 stamp of the month special.

4. December Stamp of the Month - Cutie Pie!  Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5 — that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

Order online at:
http://nancyhelmer.ctmh.com

Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter:
Link in right hand column below Blog Archive list.

All December orders placed through my Close To My Heart website qualify for my Mystery Hostess giveaway.   Just join my Deal of the Decade Gathering when placing your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment