Monday, November 17, 2014

CTMH Artfully Sent Joy Card

I used my CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge to make the card that is shown on page 65 of the Annual Inspirations catalogue.  I sized it in Cricut Craftroom so it would cut at a standard A2 size.


I used some of the leftover cardstock from the Yuletide Carol Workshop on the Go Kit to line the bottom half of the cardfront and for the green strip on the front that covers the top of the inner cardstock.    I stamped JOY on Colonial White cardstock with black ink and coloured in holly leaves and the top of the ornament with my ShinHan Markers.  I also added a few rhinestones from my stash to the snowflakes. 

CTMH Products used:

CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Collection  (z3017)  $109.00
Noel Stamp Set (c1598) $15.25
Yuletide Carol cardstock (x7187b) $10.95
Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (z2105) $6.50
ShinHan Touch Twin Marker Sap Green  (z2463) $6.50
ShinHan Touch Twin Marker Pastel Green (z2459) $6.50


No comments:

Post a Comment