Tuesday, August 5, 2014

CTMH Annual Inspirations is Here!

I received my order at the end of June with my new product from the CTMH Annual Inspirations catalogue.  I LOVE the new paper packs that they have now!  I ordered two of the Workshops on the Go Kits.  I can't wait to make them.  Waiting on my wrist to heal a bit more before I try any cutting.  Here's a bit of a preview - I took the pictures with my phone and the lighting wasn't great but I was too excited to wait and re-take them.


The Annual Inspirations is a full year catalogue and there will be two smaller seasonal catalogues available also this coming Winter and next Spring.  View a pdf copy here



New to CTMH are Shin-Han Touch Twin Art Markers. Alcohol based - great for blending. I will post some pictures soon. I can't do much with my left hand but I can still colour with my right!


New Stamp Set - Your Own Kind of Wonderful  D1627  $19.75 cdn.  I will be using this set with the Brushed Paper Pack. So pretty together.


I added some new ink pads to my collection -  new colours Glacier & Canary.  Check out the catalogue on my website to see proper colours.  


Workshops on the Go Seaside
G1089  $32.95 cdn 


Workshops on the Go Brushed
G1087  $32.95 cdn


August Stamp of the Month - What A Hoot
Available August 1-31, 2014
$5 with your $50 qualifying purchase or $19.75 cdn



I also added one more of the scrapbooking program books to my collection. This book Magic is full of instructions to create beautiful layouts with interactive features on every layout.  

9040  $16.50 cdn

Check out my Close To My Heart website for more fabulous items.  





No comments:

Post a Comment