Wednesday, August 13, 2014

CTMH Masculine Birthday Card

I made a birthday card for my husband yesterday - he's a car guy -  and I had just bought a retiring stamp set last month from Close To My Heart that had muscle car stamps so I whipped this up real fast while he was at work.  I had to keep it simple - my wrist is still sore so I wanted something that was fairly easy for me.





CTMH products used:

Maximum Power stamp set (retired)

Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for Happy Birthday sentiment inside card.   z1906  $109.00 CAD

ShinHan Touch Twin Markers - $6.50 CAD each
  • Cerulean Blue Light  z2449
  • Warm Grey 4  z2467
  • Pastel Peach   z2460
  • Light Orange   z2455
  • Marine Blue  z2458

Chevron Embossing Folder  z1925  $9.75

Layout adapted from Originals Card Confidence Program (9036  $16.50 CAD)
  • Terrific Triplets




I had bought him a hat for a gift and realized when I was finished with the card that the colours matched. 


Paper was all from my stash - Grey, Red & Black.  

Visit my Close To My Heart website to purchase products used here & "Like" my Facebook page to be entered in a giveaway for a CTMH Balloon Talk (retired Stamp of the Month) stamp set.  I will be doing the giveaway when my page hits 50 likes.  



No comments:

Post a Comment