Saturday, July 19, 2014

Quick Studio J Layout with my iPhone

Created this layout in Studio J on my iPhone. I used Puffin Free mobile web browser because it will support Adobe Flash. Uploaded pictures that were stored on my phone to Studio J then dragged them into the photo wells and changed the text. 



Little awkward because the phone screen is so small but it would work well on an iPad or tablet. Was easy to rotate pictures and change text once i found where the keyboard was hidden in Puffin. Made one minor adjustment with my computer to fix the layered text on top right hand side.  Will be trying this again for sure since I take so many pictures with my phone.

Check it out at http://nancyhelmer.studioj.com

I'm having a giveaway over on my Facebook page.   Like my page and share the give-away post to be entered to win a CTMH Balloon Talk stamp set. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I read your post about using Studio J from your phone. I downloaded the app Puffin and get into Studio J with no problem but when prompted to name my project I cannot write in the box so I cannot go any further, do you have any suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go to fullscreen when prompted and then on the right hand side there is a tab with an x and 3 dots. If you tap the dots it will give you an option for a gamepad, mouse or keyboard. I selected keyboard, entered my project name then the tab was hidden behind the keyboard so I had to swipe the page up a bit to hit the x which closed the keyboard. Hope this helps, this browser is a lot different from others I've used. Lots of different settings.

      Delete