Saturday, July 19, 2014

Quick Studio J Layout with my iPhone

Created this layout in Studio J on my iPhone. I used Puffin Free mobile web browser because it will support Adobe Flash. Uploaded pictures that were stored on my phone to Studio J then dragged them into the photo wells and changed the text. 



Little awkward because the phone screen is so small but it would work well on an iPad or tablet. Was easy to rotate pictures and change text once i found where the keyboard was hidden in Puffin. Made one minor adjustment with my computer to fix the layered text on top right hand side.  Will be trying this again for sure since I take so many pictures with my phone.

Check it out at http://nancyhelmer.studioj.com

I'm having a giveaway over on my Facebook page.   Like my page and share the give-away post to be entered to win a CTMH Balloon Talk stamp set.