Monday, August 25, 2014

CTMH Hip Pics Mini Album




This was a fun little album to make. I attended an event hosted by Close To My Heart in Richmond a few days ago and this was one of the projects we got to do. 

It was really easy to put together - really good since I don't have much use of my left hand right now. 

A little bit of stamping, the paper was all pre-cut for us and all the pieces included in the Wildwood Assortment don't need any cutting.

 I just need to add photos to the pages with the white boxes. The Seaside papers were slid into the tops of the other pages and decorated. I will definitely be doing another one of these mini albums.

Sorry for the poor lighting in the pictures - I took most with my cell phone and there is a skylight in my craftroom that makes it hard to get good pictures on my phone.  















z1956 My Creations Hip Pics Album $9.75
z1920 Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape $8.75
 z2040 My Crush Wildwood Assortment $5.50
x7192b Seaside Paper Pack $10.95
b1456 Born to Roam stamp set  $10.95



No comments:

Post a Comment