Saturday, August 27, 2016

Redesigned Close To My Heart Ink Pads Now Available

I'm happy to announce that the redesigned Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pads are now available in the new colours that were introduced with the Annual Inspirations Idea Book at the beginning of this month:



I'm so happy that these have been redesigned - I have issues with the tendons in my thumb and have had problems opening a few different types of ink pads.  These are easy to open, and have a convenient magnetic closure - so they will stay shut when not in use.  The lid also acts a palette for picking up ink with a water brush or blender pen.  

I will definitely be replacing my current stock with this new design as soon as the rest of the colours become available.

The new Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pads are $10.25 CAD or free with Hostess Rewards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment