Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Card for CAS(E) this Sketch! 183

I came across the CAS(E) this Sketch! blog this week and thought I would play along with CTS #183.



I love clean and simple stamping and thoroughly enjoyed putting this card together.




Doesn't get much simpler than this!  

Close To My Heart Products Used:

Tickled Pink Stamp Set and Thin Cut Dies
Background Stamp from Line It Up (Flower Market Cricut Collection Set)

Glacier Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
Pixie Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad




In Canada? You can purchase CTMH products on my website:
http://nancyhelmer.closetomyheart.ca

Or start your own CTMH business for just $95. 

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right-hand column. 

No comments:

Post a Comment