Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Scrap My Stash with Mojo Monday 458

Playing with this weeks sketch over at Mojo Monday. 




 This time, I decided to see what I have in my paper stash and came across a full pack of SU Blueberry Crisp that I bought about 5 or so years ago.  I don't have a lot of SU cardstock but I managed to find a few sheets and some embellishments from my stash that coordinated perfectly with this patterned paper. 

I also decided to try out a couple of stamp sets and dies that I purchased last winter.    The stamped images are from the Watercolour Wings Stamp Set.  I used CTMH Pacifica ink for the sentiment and stamped the background butterfly in Crumb Cake then added the die cut butterfly over it.  I used the flourish stamp from the Timeless Textures stamp set to add some detail on the Not Quite Navy cardstock with CTMH Pacifica Ink.  


 Products used in this project:

Stampin' Up
 Blueberry Crisp patterned paper
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Not Quite Navy Cardstock
Crumb Cake (I think - not entirely sure, only had one loose sheet of it)

Bold Butterfly Framelits
Timeless Textures
Watercolour Wings

Rhinestones
Linen Thread
Crumb Cake Ink


Close To My Heart
Pacifica Exclusive Inks
Thin Foam Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment