Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Mojo Monday 457 with a Twist

Another card using the CTMH Calypso WYW items for Mojo Monday.





 I started off following the sketch as is, but once I had everything cut I ended up flipping it sideways and it all came together quickly after that.   The layered triangles were my inspiration for using my CTMH One in a Melon Stamp set, they reminded me of pineapple crowns.




I love this Calypso paper pack, I wish it wasn't retiring at the end of August.  I already have an extra pack in my stash but might order another since I'm having so much fun making cards with it.  I still need to scrap my Florida trip and the pineapple cardstock has Flamingos on the back of it.  

Once again I used one of the journaling cards that come in the kit as a background for my card.  The light green watercolour wash is so soft and pretty - and it was a great backdrop for the strip of pineapple washi tape that I used across the bottom edge.  


Close To My Heart Products Used:

 Workshops Your Way™ Calypso Scrapbooking Kit 
One in a Melon Stamp Set


5 1/2" × 4 1/4" White Cards & Envelopes



In Canada? You can purchase CTMH products on my website:

Or start your own CTMH business for just $95. 
Early Bird Bonus products from the new Idea Book 
available for Consultants who join by July 31st.

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right-hand column.  

No comments:

Post a Comment