Wednesday, October 28, 2015

CTMH Workshops On The Go White Pines Cardmaking Kit

This year's Cardmaking Workshops On The Go Kit from Close To My Heart features White Pines Patterned Cardstock (2 sheets), a full sized stamp set exclusive to the kit ($21.25 value), 5 sheets of regular cardstock, 15 cards with envelopes, a package of Bitty Sparkles & Fern Thick Twine for $29.75

I followed the cutting guide included in the Workshop and was able to do all my patterned cuts on one of the sheets of White Pines cardstock instead of the two included in the package.


The kit includes a cutting guide for 15 cards - 5 each of 3 designs.



I used my CTMH Woodgrain embossing folder on the Cranberry cardstock to give the background of this card a little more texture.  My CTMH mini stapler came in handy when attaching the Fern Thick Twine to my cardstock.  


I substituted Champagne Exclusive Ink for the Cashmere Exclusive Ink that is suggested in the guide. I had planned on ordering it last summer when I stocked up but apparently I missed that colour.   I did a comparison with my Cashmere Pigment Ink and there wasn't a huge difference so I used the Champagne Ink which is a dye-based ink and dries faster.  





I love these Christmas Tree Stamps - you stamp the outline of the tree first then fill it in with the matching solid tree stamp.  
This card also called for CTMH Cashmere Ink for the tree trunk but I used CTMH Desert Sand instead.  


Close To My Heart Products Used:

Workshops On The Go White Pines Cardmaking Kit


CTMH Mini Stapler 


**instruction booklet lists CTMH Cashmere Exclusive Ink in supply list

Local White Pines Cardmaking Worshop will be held on November 22.
Kits must be ordered by November 6th.  Full details on my Gatherings and Workshops Page


In Canada? You can purchase these products on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business for just $149. 

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right hand column.


No comments:

Post a Comment