Tuesday, October 6, 2015

CTMH Balloon Wishes Card with Watercolour Background

Feels good to be able to do a little bit of crafting - it's been almost 3 weeks since I hurt my shoulder but I finally was able to spend some time in the craftroom and finish up one of the watercolour cards I started last month.



The balloon and banner are from the CTMH Balloon Wishes Stamp Set.
I coloured them using my ShinHan markers then fussy cut the balloon out. 
I used my Cricut to cut out the banner with CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge, 
stamped then coloured to match.  

The background was painted using the new CTMH Watercolour Paints & Brushes.
I used CTMH Buttercup cardstock as a base and ran
the CTMH Edge Distresser along all the sides before mounting it on a 4.25 x 5.5 card base.

I added some glitter enamel gems that I had in my stash for embellishment.


Close To My Heart Products Used:



CTMH Buttercup Cardstock (retired)




In Canada? You can purchase these products on my CTMH website:

Or start your own CTMH business for just $149. 

 Receive regular updates of upcoming Classes & Workshops 
by signing up for my Monthly Newsletter.  Link in right hand column.