Tuesday, October 6, 2015

CTMH Balloon Wishes Card with Watercolour Background

Feels good to be able to do a little bit of crafting - it's been almost 3 weeks since I hurt my shoulder but I finally was able to spend some time in the craftroom and finish up one of the watercolour cards I started last month.



The balloon and banner are from the CTMH Balloon Wishes Stamp Set.
I coloured them using my ShinHan markers then fussy cut the balloon out. 
I used my Cricut to cut out the banner with CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge, 
stamped then coloured to match.  

The background was painted using the new CTMH Watercolour Paints & Brushes.
I used CTMH Buttercup cardstock as a base and ran
the CTMH Edge Distresser along all the sides before mounting it on a 4.25 x 5.5 card base.

I added some glitter enamel gems that I had in my stash for embellishment.


Close To My Heart Products Used:


CTMH Balloon Wishes
CTMH Watercolour Paint
CTMH Paint Brushes

CTMH White Daisy Cardstock
CTMH Buttercup Cardstock (retired)

ShinHan Carmine Marker
ShinHan Cerulean Light Blue Marker
ShinHan Golden Yellow Marker
ShinHan Pastel Green Marker
ShinHan Warm Grey Marker

CTMH Edge Distresser


No comments:

Post a Comment